Stable Anchor Manor, also known as the S.A.M Foundation, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization established by Dr. Sam Nguyen in 2007 for the purpose of providing support and guidance to homeless, runaway, and at-risk youth and orphans.
For many years, regardless of the hardships and struggles, Dr. Di Ai Hong Sam did not hesitate to help others wholeheartedly to create a better community.
The youth that was adopted and cared for by Dr. Sam has had the opportunity to improve and reorient their life to become successful citizens with kind hearts.
The S.A.M Foundation was established to provide shelter, support, and love to orphans and children in need around the world. Our members work tirelessly to extend our helping hands to as many people as possible because we all believe in our founder's motto, "Living is Giving". .
How You Can Help
We accept volunteers at all ages. We can make a difference together, one volunteer at a time.
Hunger knows no boundaries. S.A.M Foundations support other organizations to Feed the Hunger and the Homeless.
Help us spread the words to get more support for those in need.
STABLE ANCHOR MANOR
Stable Anchor Manor, also known as the S.A.M Foundation, was established by Dr. Sam Nguyen in 2007 for the purpose of providing support and guidance to homeless, runaway and at-risk youth and orphans.
For many years, regardless of the hardships and struggles, Dr. Sam Nguyen did not hesitate to help others wholeheartedly to create a better community.
The youth that was adopted and cared for by Dr. Sam Nguyen has had the opportunity to improve and reorient their life to become successful citizens with a kind heart.
Dear Honorable members and supporters,
A lot of things have changed over the past couple years and we all went through a very challenging time that no one was able to anticipate. However, that did not stop Stable Anchor Manor Foundation from doing what we love most: “giving to those in need”.
Because of you, our supporters and members, we were able to accomplish our giving goals and help many people around the world.
Stable Anchor Manor Foundation thanks you for your generous donations and love over the years. We would like to give you a recap of all the good things that the Foundation has been working on for the past 15 years.
- Fostered 8+ kids
- Temporarily housed 12+ kids
through difficult times
- Provided Academic Achievement Scholarships for students with 4.0 GPA or higher
- Coached women in mental health
- Provided Academic - Hosted annual Blanket Drives for the Homeless
- Hosted annual Gift Drives for Baby Essentials for Homeless Expecting Mothers Aided in disaster relief, such as the Houston flood Scholarships for students with 4.0 GPA or higher
- Coached women in mental health
- Helped redesign and rebuild 1000+ nail salons
- Supported 300+ orphans
over the past 15 years with
necessities such as food, shelter,
clothing, and educational needs
- Provided an additional 400+
children in need with clothing, as well as education and medical care this past year
- Built 20+ houses to provide shelter and housing to those who didn’t have homes in the rural riverbanks of Vietnam.
- Provided scholarships for kids who didn’t have an opportunity and money to attend school
- Supported mentally disabled orphans at St. Francis (Mai Am Phan Sinh) Shelter for the past 12 years
- Donated 20,000 masks to St.
- Donated 20,000 masks &
hand sanitizers to CHOC
- Donated Breathing machines for Cho Ray Hospital in Vietnam during COVID